Thursday, April 19, 2007

Work At Home

My husband and I have began an at home business with Coastal Vacations. This association is completely legitimate! The vacation packages are amazing and we are enjoying our new business. We are both active military members and have served our country with integrity. That same integrity is what we have based our business on. You can join the Coastal business world or simply enjoy the vacations. Honesty is our policy!!!
Check out our website:
www.coastalincome.com/homelife (<- for the Business minded) www.coastaltravelpackage.com/homelife (<-for the vacations only)

Let us know what you think of the pages, give us a call, leave a message. You will recieve a free cruise for your interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE AND IT SEEMS LIKE A GREAT DEAL, IM NOT SURE HOW IT WORKS BUT IM INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE. I HAVE TRIED DOZENS OF SCAMS AND JUST WANT SOMETHING FOR REAL. IM SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH COASTAL VACATIONS AND I THINK IM FINALLY READY TO INQUIRE. I WILL BE GIVING YOU A CALL SOON, THANKS.

Anonymous said...

Im not looking into starting my own business but the vacations look cool what's the catch how are they so cheap?